Scouting at 3. Vesterbro Vildgæssene
3. Vesterbro Vildgæssene is one of the most international scout groups in town! In our scout-hytte, you can hear Italian, Polish, French, German..and of course, Danish!
We are located at the border between Frederiksberg, Vesterbro and Valby. We are more than 120 scouts of all ages, and we are always looking for more members! Our doors are always open to more young and adults!
3VV (our short name) is a group were all leaders have something in common: we all come from different places and groups around the world!... but we are all united by the scout spirit!
It does not matter if you already have scout experience or not, if you have been leader for the small ones or for the grown ups, from which country you come from, or which color your uniform is...you are always welcome!
What can we offer?
- Everything scout life has to offer: long-scout tours, rain, cold... but also the unique taste of food made on a campfire after a long walk, the smiles of kids that are saying "yes, I did it!", a great fellowship, and a better world!
What do we expect from you?
- That you enjoy working with children and young people
- That you are ready to join the great 3VV leader team
- That you are ready to put all your fantasy and creativity into planning great scout activities
- That you have a rucksack at home, ready to be packed for the next weekend scout-tour
- Language is not an issue - scouts older than 11-12 years old can easily manage English, and the smaller ones are the perfect opportunity to practice Danish
If you are interested in joining 3VV, or if you want to ask for more info, you can contact the group leader Rama at gl (at) 3vv.dk